Dig deeper into a global theme by discussing how things work similar or different around the world. Each theme contains a series of photos from the story with accompanying questions to show on a screen/smart-board. For teachers there is additional background information to help answers questions.
– SDG 2: Zero Hunger
– SDG 14: Life Below Water.
– Food: nutrition and how where we live can influence what we eat/drink.
– Market: the market in Burundi and other places we shop.
– Play: the where and how of playing around the world.
– Traditions: national holidays/festivities and how we all celebrate.
– Royalty: heads of states/nations and the role they play.
– Safety: what you can do to feel and be safe.
– Cities: city life and how it impacts the way you live.
– Education: learning and how that can be done in multiple ways.
– Arts & crafts: making things and sharing through art around the globe.
– Transport: how we go places and the different means of transportation.
– Water: the value of water and how using it impacts daily life.
– Electricity: how kids around the world have access to electricity.